Windermere Youth Project - Walk the Lake Fundraising Day
Windermere Youth Project Needs your Support
On Tuesday 29th May members of the Youth Club will attempt to walk 21 miles, equivalent to the length of Windermere and back, to raise much needed funds for the youth club. The young people will take turns to walk a 1 mile circuit 21 times.
The day will be started by the High Sheriff of Cumbria, Simon Berry at 10am. Simon will also be walking the first mile with us.
We will be based opposite the tennis courts on Glebe Road. Come down and support our young people in their quest.
On the day we will also be selling raffle tickets with some quality prizes from local business'.
Lakeland Ltd have kindly offered to match any funds we raise £1 for £1. Double thumbs up!
Raffle Tickets for Sale - Tuesday 29th May £1 Each
Raffle tickets will be on sale opposite the tennis courts, Glebe Road, Bowness from 10am
Prizes in no particular order,
- Boathouse Restaurant 3 course dinner for 2 + bottle of wine
- The Crafty Baa - £30 Voucher
- Merewood – Afternoon tea for 2
- Sugar and Spice – Afternoon Tea for 2
- Lakeland Café – Afternoon tea for 2
- Wh Smiths – A book Bundle
- Emma’s Del Grasmere –£10 Voucher x 2 (1of 2 vouchers)
- Emma’s Del Grasmere –£10 Voucher (1 of 2 vouchers)
- Aquatic – 1 hour boat hire
- Tree Top Nets – Voucher for 2 people
- North and South Gallery – 3 x ‘Gift in a Tin’ toys
- Lakeland Pine and Oak £10 Voucher
- Little Brougues - £10 Voucher
- ‘Life is Sweet’ - Jar of Sweets
- Soft Drinks bundle from Windermere Wine Store
- Deluxe Avon Cosmetics Bundle